At its new Philly headquarters, EMD Performance Materials demanded a functionality that served the science and tech company's collaborative spirit and an openness that inspired its employees to think big. See how a specially designed acoustic ceiling using cascading Ecophon® Solo™ Clouds and Symphony® f suspended panels were used to address EMD's modern aesthetic goals while offering acoustic control that belies the vastness of the new space.
- PROJECT: EMD Performance Materials headquarters
- ARCHITECT: Herbst-Musciano, LLC
- DESIGNER: HF Planners, LLC
- SUBCONTRACTOR: Blasz Construction
- LOCATION: 1200 Intrepid Avenue, The Navy Yard, Philadelphia, PA
- SIZE: 21,000 square feet
- PRODUCTS: Ecophon Solo Clouds, Symphony f, Symphony m Rx