Make An Impression With Long-Lasting, Beautiful Looks…The Possibilities Are Endless.
A home's trim says a lot about a craftsman's attention to quality and detail. Today's material of choice for craftsmen is CertainTeed Restoration Millwork®. Like the finest top-grade lumber, Restoration Millwork cuts, mills, shapes and routs like wood. But since it's made from cellular PVC, it out-performs wood by far—with no worries about rotting, warping, moisture or insects. As for designability, it's heat-formable for curves and arches, and a choice of Smooth or TrueTexture™ woodgrain finish offers even more options.
Our trimboards come with FinishedEdge™. The product edges are heat sealed using a proprietary CertainTeed process that creates a smooth finish, preventing dirt from collecting on the surface. This “smooth edge“ feature is also available on all corners.
See our catalog for complete product offering.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent dimensional accuracy
- Natural White - ready to install
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting UV-resistant material
- Can be painted to complement exterior colors
- Cuts and mills with traditional woodworking tools
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spread Classification
- Meets ICC and CCMC Code requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Contains recycled content
- 25-year limited warranty
Get Inspired and Learn More
Full details on Restoration Millwork® product specifications.
CertainTeed stands behind our Restoration Millwork® product with a 25-year limited warranty.
CertainTeed respects the environment through the responsible development of sustainable cellular PVC trim. NAHB Research Center Green Approved. Review complete green information for Restoration Millwork.