The QuickSpan™ Locking Drywall Grid System, featuring the QuickSpan Support Clip, offers the longest unsupported spans and widest hanger spacing for drywall ceilings in corridor applications.
Fewer Hanger Wires, Faster Installation, Lower Labor Costs.
QuickSpan Cross Tees
- Eliminates the need for hanger wires for unsupported spans up to 9' with 5/8” Drywall and 16" O.C. spacing
- Knurled face for easier screw installation
- Web is double stitched for added strength
- Heavy-duty material for maximum rigidity and screw grip
- G40 galvanization and 0.020" metal thickness
QuickSpan Locking Channel
- Pre-engineered locking tabs punched 8" O.C.
- Tees quickly twist into place for fast installation
- Locking tab prevents lateral and upward movement
- No need for screws, pop rivets or crimpers
- Hash marks at locking tabs for quick alignment
NEW QuickSpan Support Clip
- Accessory designed to provide load-bearing support when audibly snapped to tees, enabling spans up to 16'
- Allows for fewer hanger wires at 4'-6'6" O.C. versus 3-4' O.C. from the competition
- Supports wider spanning tee spacing at 24" O.C.
Get Inspired and Learn More
VISIT THE Ceilings and Walls, Suspension Systems LEARNING CENTER
VISIT THE Ceilings and Walls, Suspension Systems INSPIRATION GALLERY
The CertainTeed 1-1/2" Drywall Grid system offers a superior solution for drywall suspens
Seismic information and performance data for the QuickSpan system available in ICC ESR-3941. Additional technical documentation available for download.
Installation instructions are available for the QuickSpan system, as well as the Support Clip. Download the Drywall Technical guide for full installation information.
A 10-year limited Suspension Systems warranty is available for QuickSpan.
A Declare label for the QuickSpan system is available with designation: LBC Red List Free. For more information, please visit the International Living-Future Institute website.