The 15/16˝ EZ Stab Cleanroom System is designed for controlled environment rooms and provides a clean, particulate free, sealed ceiling system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tested as a component in clean room design to Class 3 (as defined by ISO Standard 14644-1).
- Combine with Aquarock, Envirogard, Symphony™ m Rx, Symphony f, Symphony m, Vinylrock, VinylShield A, VinylShield C to achieve product-specific clean room performance
- Satisfies FGI Healthcare Guidelines for ceilings systems in semi-restricted spaces
- Latitude Holes™ - More frequent and higher holes spaced every 3” provide installation flexibility
- EZ Clip allows for lower insertion force and easy removability
- Double web design coupled with 2 rows of continuous stitching creates maximum strength and torsional rigidity
- Grid features G60 hot-dipped galvanized body (per ASTM A653) with white aluminum capping for superior corrosion resistance
The latest technical information including for the 15/16˝ EZ Stab Cleanroom System is available to download.
A 10-Year Suspension System-Only Warranty & 15-Year Ceiling and Suspension System Warranty are available for this product.
Ceilings and Walls Distributors
See All Distributors near YouGet Started