Ideal for demanding healthcare applications, Symphony® m Rx, available in 0.70 NRC and 0.80 NRC with CAC offering from 35 to 42, provides acoustic performance coupled with superior stain resistance and water repellency.
Features & Benefits:
- Offering exceptional durability and scrubbability, the Symphony RX series is tested to 2,000 wash cycles and compatible with most sanitizing solutions
- Excellent sound absorption (up to 0.80 NRC) and sound blocking (CAC 35-42)
- Suited as clean room component to ISO Class 3 (highest among comparable products)
- Exceeds FGI Guidelines for cleanability and acoustic performance in most healthcare applications
- Satisfies USDA/FSIS guidelines for sanitary applications (commercial kitchens)
- High light reflectance enhances conventional lighting, which can reduce eye fatigue and strain
The Symphony Collection provides smooth ceilings with design flexibility.
- Patient rooms
- Emergency & treatment rooms
- Kitchen & food prep areas
- Semi-Restricted Surgical Areas
Get Inspired and Learn More
VISIT THE Ceilings and Walls, Acoustical Ceiling Panels LEARNING CENTER
VISIT THE Ceilings and Walls, Acoustical Ceiling Panels INSPIRATION GALLERY
Download the latest technical information for Symphony m Rx here.
Download installation materials here.
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product.
Symphony m Rx designated High USDA Certified Biobased content (98%) and LBC Red List Free by the International Future Living Institute. Download additional Sustainability Information here.