Bring acoustic comfort to any healthcare facility with Ecophon® Hygiene Advance™ Wall panels.
This sound-absorbing and water-resistant wall panel reduces noise distraction in even the most demanding conditions, from intensive care units and operation rooms to patient rooms and airtight laboratories.
These unique wall panels are sealed in a smooth, high-performance film that is impervious to water and repels dirt, helping prevent mold and mildew growth, ensuring high indoor air quality (IAO).
Ecophon Hygiene Advance Wall panels have no competitive equivalent and are the only product of its kind on the market today. Wall panels are simple to install and can be easily removed for thorough cleaning of the panel and the space behind it.
- Sizes: 592mm x 1192mm (≈ 23-5/16 x 46-15/16)
- Thickness: 40 mm (≈ 1-9/16")
- Overall depth: 90mm (≈ 3-1/2")
- Satisfies 2018 FGI Guidelines for use in restricted areas (operating rooms, ICU, etc.)
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of up to 0.90
- Interior applications
- 71% recycled content
- ISO Class 3 clean room suitable
- Low emitting-panel: ensuring high indoor air quality that withstands HPV cleaning
- Quick and easy installation: stainless steel wall brackets screw into place, and wall panel simply slides into place in the brackets
- Withstands daily advanced cleaning and disinfection with strong chemicals
- Material: High-density fiberglass, fully-encapsulated in a smooth, impervious high-performance film
- Surface finish: PVF Film
- Color: White 141
- Surface: Smooth, impervious, high-performance film
- Fire rating: Class A per ASTM E84 & CAN S102
- Flame spread: 25 or less
- Smoke developed: 50 or less
- Mold/Mildew resistance: Fiberglass substrate is inherently resistant to the growth of mold and mildew
- Maintenance: Can withstand manual wet cleaning with disinfecting chemicals, low / high-pressure washing or steam cleaning.
- Warranty: 10-year Ecophon warranty
- VOC Compliant to CDPH v1.2, 2017
|Ecophon Hygiene Advance Data Page|
|Adding Vertical Sound Absorption in Healthcare||N/A|