One Product. Two Profiles. All With Added Features.
Always expanding the design options, Restoration Millwork® now offers reversible panels pre-cut with a WP4 groove on one side and a 1/4 in. Nickel Gap on the other to help create the desired look for your project. The new profiles were developed with the TightLap™ design to provide a larger nailing area and easier installation.
Like the finest top-grade lumber, Restoration Millwork cuts, mills, shapes and routs like wood. But since it's made from cellualr PVC, it out-performs wood by far-with no worries about rotting, warping, moisture or insects.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent dimensional accuracy
- Natural White - ready to install
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting UV-resistant material
- Can be painted to complement exterior colors
- Cuts and mills with traditional woodworking tools
- Fastens with nailWith Added Features.s or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spread Classification
- Meets ICC and CCMC Code requirments
- Made in U.S.A.
- Contains recycled content
- 25-year limited warranty
See our brochure for complete product offering.
Full details on Restoration Millwork® product specifications.
CertainTeed stands behind our Restoration Millwork® product with a 25-year limited warranty.
Sustainability for a Lifetime
CertainTeed respects the environment through the responsible development of sustainable building products and systems. CertainTeed cellular PVC Trim gives building professionals and homeowners confidence that the homes they design, build, maintain and occupy are made with sustainable materials that enhance every projects performance and beauty.