Restoration Millwork's fascia trimboard with built in return leg is designed to work with a wide range of soffit materials. This product is available in both TrueTexture™ woodgrain and smooth finishes.
See our catalog for complete product offering.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent dimensional accuracy
- FinishEdge™ Natural White - ready to install
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting
- UV-resistant material can be painted to complement exterior colors
- Cuts and mills with traditional woodworking tools
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spread Classification
- Meets ICC and CCMC Code Requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Contains recycled content
- 25-year limited warranty
For proper installation, using an appropriate PVC cement is critical especially for miter and scarf joints to help control expansion and contraction. We recommend Bond&Fill® or TrimTight™ glue. Our complete installation manual gives you the detailed instructions you need to help with proper installation.
See full details on Restoration Millwork® prodcut specifications to the right.
CertainTeed stands behind our Restoration Millwork® product with a 25-year limited warranty.
CertainTeed respects the environment through the responsible development of sustainable cellular PVC trim. Review complete green information for Restoration Millwork.