Restoration Millwork's fascia trimboard with built in return leg is designed to work with a wide range of soffit materials. This product is available in both TrueTexture™ woodgrain and smooth finishes.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent dimensional accuracy
- FinishEdge™ Natural White - ready to install
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting
- UV-resistant material can be painted to complement exterior colors
- Cuts and mills with traditional woodworking tools
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spread Classification
- Meets ICC and CCMC Code Requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Contains recycled content
- 25-year limited warranty
See our brochure for complete product offering.
For proper installation, using an appropriate PVC cement is critical especially for miter and scarf joints to help control expansion and contraction. We recommend Extreme PVC Trim Welder® or Partite® Adhesive. Our complete installation manual gives you the detailed instructions you need to help with proper installation.
For proper installation, using an appropriate PVC cement is critical especially for miter and scarf joints to help control expansion and contraction. We recommend Extreme PVC Trim Welder® or TrimTight™ cellular PVC cement.See full details on Restoration Millwork® prodcut specifications to the right.
CertainTeed stands behind our Restoration Millwork® product with a 25-year limited warranty.
Sustainabilityfor a Lifetime
CertainTeed respects the environment through the responsible development of sustainable building products and systems. CertainTeed cellular PVC Trim gives building professionals and homeowners confidence that the homes they design, build, maintain and occupy are made with sustainable materials that enhance every projects performance and beauty.