So Many Profiles. So Many Options.
A home's trim says a lot about a craftsman's attention to quality and detail. Today's material of choice for craftsmen is CertainTeed Restoration Millwork®. Like the finest top-grade lumber, Restoration Millwork cuts, mills, shapes and routs like wood. But since it's made from cellular PVC, it out-performs wood by far—with no worries about rotting, warping, moisture or insects. As for designability, it's heatformable for curves and arches, and a choice of Smooth or TrueTexture™ woodgrain finish offers even more options.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent dimensional accuracy
- Natural White - ready to install
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting UV-resistant material
- Can be painted to complement exterior colors
- Cuts and mills with traditional woodworking tools
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spread Classification
- Meets ICC and CCMC Code requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Contains recycled content
- 25-year limited warranty
See our brochure for complete product offering.
Get Inspired and Learn More
Full details on Restoration Millwork® product specifications.
CertainTeed stands behind our Restoration Millwork® product with a 25-year limited warranty.
Sustainability for a Lifetime
CertainTeed respects the environment through the responsible development of sustainable building products and systems. CertainTeed cellular PVC Trim gives building professionals and homeowners confidence that the homes they design, build, maintain and occupy are made with sustainable materials that enhance every projects performance and beauty.