Terms and Conditions - Contractor Cash Back
Follow these conditions of acceptance to receive your Contractor Rewards:
1) Purchase any of the qualifying CertainTeed products during the promotion dates 1/1 – 12/31/23.
2) Complete all information requested on this form.
3) Include a copy of each invoice as proof of purchase. Invoices must be received with your completed rebate application within 60 days of purchase date to be eligible. Invoices submitted must clearly show a dealer name, date of purchase, quantity purchased, and description of items purchased. We will not accept packing slips, pick tickets, sales reports, sales quotes, or credit memos as proof of purchase.
4) Submit your rebate application by one of the following methods:
- Online at www.my.certainteed.com/contractorcashback;
- Mail your completed rebate application and invoices to the address provided to the right. **We suggest that if you submit by mail that you send it in a traceable format.
5) Program is strictly for siding and roofing remodeling/retrofit contractors
CertainTeed is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, or misdirected submissions. This offer is only available to customers with mailing addresses in the United States and Canada. This offer is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law. Excessive or false submissions constitute fraud and may result in federal prosecution under the U.S. mail fraud statutes (Title 18, USC 1341 and 1342). All submitted materials become property of CertainTeed and will not be returned.
Card is issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card valid for up to 24 months, funds do not expire and may be available after card expiration date, fees may apply. Terms and conditions apply.
Rebate paid in U.S. dollars, except in Province of Quebec, Canada.
CertainTeed reserves the right to change or cancel the Contractor Cash Back rebate program at any time.