The Solstice® Shingle system packs sleek yet powerful solar energy production into a low-profile roofing system. Featuring solar shingles that are capable of being installed with either a new or existing asphalt shingle roof, a Solstice Shingle system offers clean energy without the bulky look of racks and panels.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Sleek and uniform appearance that integrates seamlessly with asphalt shingles
• Easy design and permitting using industry leading software
• Designed for fast installation by shingle roofing crews. Installed directly on roof sheathing using standard deck screws.
• Industry-leading reliability thanks to use of patented state-of-the-art technology that makes the Solstice Shingles one of the most electrically and mechanically robust solar shingles on the market
• Market-leading impact and wind resistance for solar shingles with a wind speed rating of 100 mph. Rated to be installed in any wind zone including Florida's high velocity hurricane zone.
• Watertight: Water channels and raised fastener locations provide added protection against water intrusion. With over a century of roofing experience, we know how to keep water out of your home.
• Superior performance even under diffused light and shade boosting overall energy production
Get Inspired and Learn More
Solstice shingles undergo rigorous testing to ensure that it functions not just as your roof, but also your source of efficient, clean energy. We test to the same rigorous wind, wind-driven rain and fire standards that CertainTeed's shingles are subjected to. Extended internal reliability testing ensures that your system will generate power reliability for 25 years.
Applying a solar roofing system correctly is essential to the safety, protection of your property as well as the performance of the system. Backed by more than 110 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed provides a comprehensive set of installation instructions and trains each of our solar installers on proper installation techniques. CertainTeed-credentialed solar installers are selected to ensure the highest quality workmanship, and we back their installation of your Solstice shingle system for up to 25 years. Find out more by contacting a CertainTeed-credentialed solar installer here.
Interested in becoming a CertainTeed-credentialed solar installer? Learn more about the requirements and benefits for Credentialed Solar Installers and Masster Solar Installers.
You count on your solar system to generate electricity reliably for a long time – 25 years. How many solar companies do you know that have been in business for even half of that time? CertainTeed has been delivering high quality products to the building industry since 1904. We will be around to honor your warranty!
Please take the time to understand how CertainTeed protects your purchase by standing behind our products and the professional installation of those products by our Credentialed Solar Installers. To discuss this in greater detail, contact a CertainTeed Credentialed Solar Installer in your area.
|SOLSTICE SHINGLE WARRANTY||COVERAGE|
|Solar Shingle Power Output*||25 years|
|Inverter **||10 years|
|All other components supplied by CertainTeed||10 years|
|110 mph wind warranty||10 years|
* Power output warranties reflect how a module performs under standard lab test conditions. Environmental factors like high temperatures, low-light conditions, and shading contribute to differences in output on the roof as compared with standard lab test conditions.
** Communications hardware is warranted for 5 years
When a Solstice Shingle system is installed by a CertainTeed Solar Roofing Specialist, the professional installation of the system is warranted for 25 year.
You may request that the solar installer provide their certificate, or visit www.certainteed.com/find-a-pro to confirm their installer status.