CertainTeed's Solstice® solar system combines the efficiency and affordability of traditional solar products with the unique value of CertainTeed's comprehensive warranty, which covers the full system, as well as its professional installation, for up to 25 years. We've selected the highest quality system components and paired them with our solar modules for a seamless solar experience.
What you get:
- A complete solar system engineered for maximum performance that is fully warranted by CertainTeed
- A CertainTeed installation warranty, which provides coverage on the installer's workmanship for up to 25 years when the Solstice system is installed by a CertainTeed-credentialed solar installer
- State-of-the-art flashing system that weatherproofs the penetrations in your roof, selected by a roofing manufacturer with more than a century of roofing experience
Get Inspired and Learn More
For more technical information on the CertainTeed's solar modules which are available in the Solstice solar system, please refer to Technical Data Sheets or contact a CertainTeed-credentialed solar installer in your area.
Installing a solar system correctly is essential to the safety, the protection of your property, as well as the performance of the system. CertainTeed-credentialed solar installers are selected to ensure the highest quality workmanship, and we back their installation of your Solstice Solar System for up to 25 years. Find out more by contacting one of CertainTeed's solar installers here.
Interested in becoming a CertainTeed-credentialed solar installer? Learn more about the requirements and benefits for Credentialed Solar Installers and Master Solar Installers.
CertainTeed has been a leader in the building products industry for more than 119 years, and CertainTeed Solar is proud to offer you the strongest warranty in the solar industry. Unlike other solutions or providers that have separate warranties per component, you get one all-encompassing warranty with CertainTeed, covering all major system components. Not only that, the workmanship on the installation of all system components supplied by CertainTeed is also covered when you work with a CertainTeed Solar contractor. We value quality in our own products, as well as those we choose to be on our pre-approved vendor list for the balance of the solar system. This includes working exclusively with quality contractors, so we feel the homeowner is getting the best in both product and installation, with all of it backed up by the most solid company providing solar solutions to the industry.
Why work with a CertainTeed Solar Installer
- CertainTeed Solar contractors are experts in their field. Their quality, attention to detail and professionalism allows them to offer CertainTeed’s installation workmanship warranty for up to 25 years
- Warranty for all major system components that are part of Approved Vendor List (AVL) backed by CertainTeed
- End-to-end coverage for our products and the installation workmanship, even if the contractor who provided your service is no longer in business for
- CertainTeed Solar Master and Select Solar Master or Solar Roofing Specialist
- If you already have a CertainTeed roof, or if you replace your roof with CertainTeed’s roofing products, your entire roof and solar system are covered by one company
What does it cost?
There’s no additional cost for CertainTeed Solar’s comprehensive system and workmanship warranty. Because you’re working with a CertainTeed Solar Master/ Select Solar Master or Solar Roofing Specialist.
If I have an issue, how does it work?
CertainTeed Solar’s warranty is straightforward. If you’re having a problem with your solar system, contact your CertainTeed Solar Master / Select Solar Master or Solar Roofing Specialist. If they are not available, you can submit a warranty claim directly with CertainTeed by calling 800-345-1145 or online at www.ctndl.com/resndlsite
Your warranty covers the cost of having a CertainTeed Solar Master (for 15 years) or Select Solar Master or Solar Roofing Specialist (for 25 years):
- Test the system to determine the cause of a performance problem
- Repair or replace any defective components
- Correct any faulty installation workmanship
CERTAINTEED APPROVED VENDOR LIST (AVL) AS OF 05/01/23