The luxury heavyweight of the Landmark series, Landmark TL is a high-quality triple-laminate shingle that emulates the telling beauty of wood shake roofing. Aesthetic features include a high-contrast color palette and random tab designs with natural shadow lines that create an enhanced visual dimensionality. Independently tested as meeting the highest manufacturing standards for asphalt roofing shingles, Landmark TL’s durability and class-leading warranty offer you the peace of mind that your home will stand strong against the elements for years to come.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Three-piece laminated fiber glass construction
- 305 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM
- D3462 UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free of manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark® TL. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark TL up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required
Landmark® TL asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.