The luxury heavyweight of the Landmark series, Landmark® TL, is now available with the added performance of Solaris cool roof color technology. Landmark® TL Solaris aesthetic features include a high-contrast color palette and random tab designs with natural shadow lines that create an enhanced visual dimensionality.
All colors are rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and can be used to comply with the 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements.
Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other "green" programs. And, our palette of rich, authentic colors makes Landmark TL Solaris an easy choice for eco-friendly living.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
- Three-piece laminated fiber glass construction
- 305 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free of manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark® TL Solaris. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark TL up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required