Landmark Solaris® Solar Reflective Shingles are ecologically smart, beautifully durable, and architecturally ideal for sunny climates or anywhere solar heat is a challenge. Landmark Solaris is a steep-slope, solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle with advanced roofing granules that reflect solar energy and radiate heat far better than traditional roofing shingles, reducing your roof's temperature in the summer. Rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and meets the California Title 24 requirements for cool steep slope roofing Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other "green" programs. And, our palette of rich, authentic colors makes Landmark Solaris an easy choice for eco-friendly living.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 229 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- Confirms to CSA standard A123.5
- Rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) Meets California Title 24 requirements for cool steep slope roofing
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark Solaris. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required.