Landmark PRO provides the reliable quality of Landmark, along with greater durability and eye-catching Max Def colors. Engineered with two laminated layers to replicate the dimensional appearance of true wood shake, Landmark PRO offers peace-of-mind on projects that call for a premier aesthetic at an affordable price. Backed by a 100+ year legacy of trusted performance, all Landmark PRO shingles include CertainTeed’s industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
- Certified as meeting the industry's toughest third-party (UL) manufacturing quality standards
- Class A fire-resistance rating
- Fifteen year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
About CertainTeed Roofing Technologies
As a result of our dedication to product improvements and manufacturing excellence, we've developed numerous valuable technologies that help contractors and homeowners build better, safer, more comfortable homes. This CertainTeed product features the following roofing technologies:
QuadraBond technology firmly secures the layers of a shingle together, helping roofs stand up to wind and weather so they maintain their beauty and performance. Featuring an industry-best four points of adhesion, and backed by CertainTeed’s superior manufacturer’s warranty, QuadraBond delivers exceptional quality and reliable strength against shingle delamination. Learn more.
StreakFighter® technology provides reliable, long-term protection against the unsightly black streaks caused by algae formation. Featuring copper-infused surface granules that possess natural anti-algae properties, StreakFighter works to prevent algae from taking hold on shingles - helping roofs maintain their beauty and color. Learn more.
CertaSeal is a high-grade adhesive made from a proprietary blend of asphalts and polymers that seals shingles together on the roof to safeguard against wind uplift, shingle blow off, and moisture infiltration. Unlike harder sealants that can dry out and crack over time, it is designed to remain pliable and accommodate the slight structural shifts caused by years of temperature and weather changes. Learn more.
NailTrak® wide nailing area has helped contractors install our shingles with speed, accuracy, and confidence for more than a decade. NailTrak removes the guesswork with three separately defined lines, presenting a large area to guide nailing and a smaller area for extreme steep-slope applications. Learn more about the NailTrak nailing line. Learn more.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass base construction
- Classic shades and dimensional appearance of natural wood or slate
- CertainTeed Starter and hip and ridge accessory available
- UL Class A Fire Resistance - UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are the highlights of the warranty for Landmark® PRO. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty - residential
- 50-year limited transferable warranty - group-owned or commercial
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ protection
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required.
Landmark® PRO asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.