The innovative technology of Landmark PRO Solaris® produces a shingle that reflects solar energy in a maximum definition color palette with rich hues and stunning dimensionality.
Landmark PRO Solaris shingles are manufactured using the same high standards as all CertainTeed roofing products and are covered by the same superior warranty protection.
Rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and can be used to comply with the 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements.
Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other "green" programs. And, our palette of rich, authentic colors makes Landmark PRO Solaris an easy choice for eco-friendly living.
This product also features CertainTeed's NailTrak® that offers a wider nailing area.
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 270 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- Rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC)
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark PRO Solaris. See CertainTeed'[s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mpl wind resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark PRO Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required