Landmark PRO Solaris® shingles combine cool roof performance with the bold contrast of a maximum definition color palette, providing the look of shake in a smart and durable design.
Made from two laminated layers of premium roofing asphalt, Landmark PRO Solaris shingles are third-party tested as meeting the industry’s toughest standards and come backed by CertainTeed’s industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
All Landmark PRO Solaris shingles are rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs, and can be used to comply with the 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements.
These shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other "green" programs.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 270 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- Rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC)
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark PRO Solaris. See CertainTeed'[s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mpl wind resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark PRO Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required