The latest innovation to CertainTeed’s trusted Landmark® product family, Landmark ClimateFlex® combines the beauty and dimensionality of wood shake roofing with the durable performance of polymer-modified asphalt. This results in a high-quality designer shingle that offers enhanced resistance to damaging hail, superior surface granule adhesion, and all-weather performance to protect a home year-round in any climate. The rubberizing aspects of ClimateFlex technology also provides cold-weather-friendly pliability, allowing contractors to handle and install Landmark ClimateFlex in low temperatures that make standard shingles stiff and brittle.
About ClimateFlex Technology
ClimateFlex technology blends rubberizing polymers with our premium roofing asphalt to create a tough and flexible product that provides long-lasting performance against the elements.
ClimateFlex® Polymer-Modified Shingle Technology
Get Inspired and Learn More
- UL Classified to UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL Listed to UL 790 Class A
- Meets ASTM D3018 Type 1
- UL Classified to ASTM D7158 Class H
- UL Classified to ASTM D3161 Class F
- Meets TDI Windstorm Requirements
- UL Classified to ASTM D3462
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications
- 50-year limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on group-owned or commercial applications
- 10-year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ protection
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required