Project submission includes the assignment of copyright to the benefit of the Company.
The Company being part of Saint-Gobain Group, I expressly agree that the Company is entitled to grant any and all rights conferred by this agreement to the benefit of the Saint-Gobain Group and any and all of its affiliates.
More specifically by submitting your project(s), you are authorizing the following rights in regards to the Work:
- the right to use and commercially exploit, under all forms whether foreseen, unforeseen or unforeseeable at the date of signature of the present assignment,
- the right to present the Work to the public by any means of communication or supports of telecommunication or retransmission, known or unknown at the date of submission of the present assignment,
- the rights to copy all or part of the Work on all supports, known or unknown at the date of submission of the present assignment,
- the modification, adaptation, addition and suppression right of all or part of the Work, as well as the right to incorporate the Work to any present or future work provided such incorporation does not undermine my image.
- the right to use for any purpose the images of any persons depicted in the Work.
I warrant that I have the legal authority to grant the assignment of the Work, including all copyright rights and proprietary interest in the Work and, that there are currently no licenses outstanding granting any other third party the right to enjoy or lay claim to any copyright rights in the Work.
I warrant and guarantee the authenticity and the originality of the Work and expressly declare that the Work does not infringe any third party's rights. I hereby release and discharge the Company for any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the Work, or for any other costs arising out any breach of warranties set forth herein.
The project submitter has taken photographs (included in the “Work”) or allowed photographs to be taken of projects featuring CertainTeed Corporation’s Products (“Products”). The Company plans to utilize the Work, in internal and external publications, advertising and collateral marketing materials. By submitting a project for review, the submitter authorizes and consents to publication of the Work in either paper, video or electronic form by the Company, or any affiliate thereof, for marketing, promotional and other purposes and (ii) releases the Company and all affiliates thereof from any claim relating to the use and publication of the Photographs and/or related content. The foregoing authorization and release is granted without monetary or other compensation paid by the Company to the project submitter.
The present assignment shall be exclusive and be valid worldwide for the whole duration of the copyright lawful protection.