Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
What is an EPD?
- An Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) is a rigorous third party examination of a product or product family's environmental impact. Evaluations are based on a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) that is performed using established Product Category Rules (PCRs).
- View our EPD & HPD Fact Sheet
What's in an EPD?
- Detailed breakdown of material content
- Production process and life cycle stage diagrams
- Health and safety information of producing and using the products
- Diagram of relative primary energy usage by life cycle stage
- Information on CertainTeed's ceiling panel takeback/recycling program
CertainTeed Gypsum is the first manufacturer in the product industry to issue Environmental Product Declarations – comprehensive third-party life cycle assessments that are certified by UL Environment.
- Easi-Lite Carrollton, Moundsville & Roxboro EPD
- Easi-Lite Vancouver & Seattle EPD
- Easi-Lite Montreal EPD
- Easi-Lite Toronto EPD
- Easi-Lite Montreal EPD - French
- Easi-Lite Toronto EPD - French
- Easi-Lite - Carrollton, Moundsville, Roxboro
- Easi-Lite - Seattle, Vancouver
- Easi-Lite - Montreal
- Easi-Lite - Toronto