Spray-Lite Ready-mix Texture
Wall and Ceiling Spray Textures provide a decorative appearance over gypsum panels and most other interior wall and ceiling surfaces. They are formulated to provide for a variety of decorative options including splatter, knockdown and orange peel designs. Spray-Lite Ready-mix Texture 17L Box – Product Code: 313130
- Material: Ready-Mixed
- Color: Off white
- Packaging: 17 L (4 .5 US GAL) cartons
- Coverage: The coverage of CertainTeed Wall and Ceiling Textures varies greatly depending on formula base, type of pattern, the condition of the substrate, and the application technique. Please contact your local CertainTeed sales representative for further information.
- Shelf Life: Please see the "Technical Guide - Finishing Product Shelf Life" for details
For complete Technical Data, please see the Product Data and Submittal Sheet.
- Prethinning may be necessary; the amount of water added will determine the type of texture achieved.
- Texture should not be applied until the primer coat is thoroughly dry. Products are specifically designed for hand and spray applications. The desired pattern can be achieved by varying the viscosity of the mix, the orifice opening at the spray tip, or the air supply pressure.
Please see Install Like the Pros for complete installation instructions.
Since methods and condition of application such as temperature, humidity and over thinning are beyond our control, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc. (CertainTeed) will not be responsible for the failure of this product when not used according to directions and specifications and accepted standards of procedure inherent in drywall application; or when reasonable allowance is not made by the user for adverse weather and job conditions. However, if this product proves to be defective, maximum liability shall be limited to replacement of the material only or refund of the purchase price. This shall be the full limit whatsoever of CertainTeed’s liability. All claims shall be submitted in writing to CertainTeed within thirty days from the date of discovery. State or federal laws may provide rights in addition to this warranty that cannot be modified or excluded.
CertainTeed Gypsum is committed to sustainability. Our manufacturing facilities, located throughout North America, provide regional material coverage and operate with a responsible and environmentally conscious ethic that includes reclamation, preservation of natural resources, recycling and waste management. We are continually looking for ways to reduce our impact on the environment while meeting customer demand for sustainable products that deliver comfort, protection and performance. For more information, please see our Sustainability Brochure.