Spark-Perf® Drywall Joint Tape is a quality paper tape designed for use with joint compound to reinforce Gypsum board joints and corners prior to painting, texturing or wallpapering.
- Tape is manufactured from a special fibered-paper with added tensile strength to help prevent tearing, wrinkling or stretching
- Joint tape is available in three styles: No-Spark, (no perforations), Spark or Slot perforations, which helps to prevent blistering.
- Tape is roughed on both sides for superior bonding and holding power.
- Tape has precision-matched center-crease for easy and accurate corner applications.
- Designed for use with all quality joint compounds on the market today.
- ISO 9002 Certified Manufacturer.
- Code: 161512 - 500' x 10 rolls
- Code: 163332 - 250' x 20 rolls
- Code: 165589 - 75' x 20 rolls
For detailed description, please see Product Data and Submittal Sheet
Please see Install Like the Pros for complete installation instructions
Please see the Marco® Drywall Tape Data and Submittal Sheet for complete Technical Data.
Since methods and conditions of application and storage, such as temperature, humidity, and over thinning are beyond our control, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc. (CertainTeed) will not be responsible for the failure of this product when not used and stored according to directions and specifications and accepted standards of procedure inherent in drywall application; or when reasonable allowance is not made by the user for adverse weather and job conditions.
However, if this product proves to be defective, CertainTeed’s maximum liability shall be limited to replacement of the defective material only or refund of the original purchase price. CertainTeed will not be responsible for any other costs or expenses. These shall be the exclusive warranty and remedies provided by CertainTeed, including without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for use and fitness for a particular purpose. All claims shall be submitted in writing to CertainTeed within thirty days from the date of discovery. State or federal laws may provide rights in addition to this limited warranty that cannot be modified or excluded.
CertainTeed Gypsum is committed to sustainability. Our manufacturing facilities, located throughout North America, provide regional material coverage and operate with a responsible and environmentally conscious ethic that includes reclamation, preservation of natural resources, recycling and waste management. We are continually looking for ways to reduce our impact on the environment while meeting customer demand for sustainable products that deliver comfort, protection and performance.
For more information, please see our Sustainability Brochure.