SmartFlash® R Primer is a quick-dry high bonding primer agent used between acceptable prepared substrates and SmartFlash cold fluid-applied reinforced flashing systems. '
SmartFlash® is a two component, UV-stable, cold fluid-applied polyester-reinforced flashing system. It is a versatile, high-performance, seamless and self-terminating waterproofing system.
- Eco-friendly, odor-free, derived from plant-based oils
- Resin consists of up to 80% rapidly renewable resources
- Extremely low VOC
- Made in USA
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Solvent free, high solids, 2-part, cold-applied liquid polyurethane resin.
- Used to prime a wide range of substrates including bitumen roofing, plywood, OSB, steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, lead, copper, zinc and glass.
- 25 sq. ft. (2.3 m²) per work pack*
*All yields are approximate and may vary depending upon smoothness and absorbency of substrate
For additional technical resources please refer to the CertainTeed Commercial Roof Systems Manual or the SmartFlash R Primer technical data sheet.
For detailed installation instructions please refer to the Technical Data Sheet.
Please refer to the SmartFlash Limited Warranty document for warranty information.