The Terminus Drywall-to-Acoustical Ceiling Transition provides an extruded aluminum channel trim for perimeter treatments of suspended ceilings.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides a solution for the transition of suspended drywall up to acoustical ceilings
- Available with factory-mitered corner options
- Available in straight or curved (face-in or face-out)
- Available in five profile heights to transition from drywall up to acoustical ceilings
- Sturdy extruded-aluminum construction with fully-painted surface
- Available in CertainTeed White and Black. Additional color options are offered through our Post-Paint process. See the Visual Options – Suspension Systems page for color option details.
The latest technical information for Terminus Drywall-to-Acoustical Ceiling Transition is available to download.
Download the latest installation instructions for the Terminus Drywall-to-Acoustical Ceiling Transition System.
A 10-Year Suspension System-Only Warranty & 15-Year Ceiling and Suspension System Warranty are available for this product.
Our Ecomedes Sustainable Product Platform allows you to quickly access the product information and certifications you need, calculate contributions to LEED and other green building rating systems and create and save a group of products using the project feature. The information is free to access and always up to date. You can sign up for an account using your name and an email and start specifying!
Ecomedes allows the AEC Community, Designers and Owners to find, compare and optimize the selection of sustainable building products for any project based on environmental characteristics such as certifications, ecolabels, and contributions to green building rating systems.