The CertainTeed 1-1/2" Drywall Grid system offers a superior solution for drywall suspension systems
- Knurled face for easier screw installation.
- Expanded cross tee offering facilitates integration with Types F & G light fixtures.
- Covered by CertainTeed Suspension Systems 10-Year Limited Warranty.
- Web is stitched for added strength.
- Double web design for durability and strength.
- Cross tees feature staked-on end tabs for optimal tightness and ease of installation.
- Heavy duty load-bearing capabilities.
- Stepped-end design featured on cross tees.
- Utilizes G-40 hot-dipped galvanized construction for superior corrosion resistance (G-90 available) .
- Suitable for use in the following UL/ULC Fire Resistive Assemblies: D501, D502, D503, G041, G523, G524, G526, G527, G528, G529, G553, L502, L508, L513, L515, L525, L526, L529, P506, P508, P509, P510, P513, P514, P560
- Metric Sizes available for integration with Gyptone BIG Boards.
Get Inspired and Learn More
The QuickSpan™ Locking Drywall Grid System, featuring the QuickSpan Support Clip, offers
Please see the resources to the right for most up-to-date information.
See attached sustainability information.
Ceilings and Walls Distributors
See All Distributors near YouGet Started