A mineral fiber panel appropriate when low particulate emission & maximum cleanliness are essential
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for sanitary and clean room applications or where low particle emissions and maximum cleanliness are required.
- Suitable for cleaning with common disinfecting chemicals.
- Combines USDA/FSIS accepted vinyl with wet-felted ceiling panel.
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) for use in food establishments.
- Meets federal sanitary requirements for certain clean room and food processing areas.
- Suitable for use as a component in certain clean room assemblies (ISO 146644-1 Class 5/Fed. Std. 209E Class100/M3.5).
- Does not contain formaldehyde.
- Vinyl facing provides an easy-to-clean, abuse and stain-resistant ceiling perfect for restrooms, laboratories, hospitals and sanitary food service areas.
- Vinyl on face and back plus sprayed sealed perimeter edge encloses entire panel and dramatically reduces particle emissions for clean room applications.
- Meets ISO 14644-1 Class 5 (U.S. Federal Standards 209E, Class 100 M 3.5) Clean Rooms for VinylShield™ C with White CRF finish.
- Clean Room/Laboratory
- Food Preparation
Download the most up-to-date technical resources for Vinylshield A, C.
Download the most up-to-date installation information here.
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product
Download the latest sustainability information here.
Ceilings and Walls Distributors
See All Distributors near YouGet Started