Ideal for demanding healthcare applications, Symphony® m Rx, available in High NRC and High CAC options, provides acoustic performance coupled with superior stain resistance and water repellency.
Features & Benefits:
- Offering exceptional durability and scrubbability, the Symphony RX series is tested to 2,000 wash cycles and compatible with most sanitizing solutions
- Excellent sound absorption (up to 0.85 NRC) and sound blocking (CAC 35-42)
- Suited as clean room component to ISO Class 3 (highest among comparable products)
- Exceeds FGI Guidelines for cleanability and acoustic performance in most healthcare applications
- Satisfies USDA/FSIS guidelines for sanitary applications (commercial kitchens)
- High light reflectance enhances conventional lighting, which can reduce eye fatigue and strain
The Symphony Collection provides smooth ceilings with design flexibility.
- Patient rooms
- Emergency & treatment rooms
- Kitchen & food prep areas
- Semi-Restricted Surgical Areas
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical information for Symphony m Rx here.
Download installation materials here.
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product.
Symphony m Rx designated High USDA Certified Biobased content (98%) and LBC Red List Free by the International Future Living Institute. Download additional Sustainability Information here.