PHOTO ©: STUART TYSON
The Symphony® m collection of high NRC and high CAC panels provides excellent sound absorption and blocking plus washability, with a superior finish and exceptional durability.
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth visual coupled with a superior finish, exceptional durability, and outstanding cleanability
- Excellent sound absorption (up to NRC 0.85) and noise blocking (CAC 35-42)
- Exceeds FGI Guidelines for cleanability and acoustic performance in healthcare applications.
- Certified clean room component to ISO Class 4 (highest among comparable products).
- Compliant with LEED® for Schools Classroom acoustic prerequisite
The Symphony Collection provides a full-range of ultra-durable acoustic solutions with a consistent, smooth visual.
- Private offices
- Conference rooms
- Doctors' offices & patient rooms
Symphony m is available in the SmartFit Panel Series, which includes popular sizes for integration alongside linear lighting, ventilation, and utility areas, and is compatible with the SmartFit Yoke Accessory.
Get Inspired and Learn More
VISIT THE Ceilings and Walls, Acoustical Ceiling Panels LEARNING CENTER
VISIT THE Ceilings and Walls, Acoustical Ceiling Panels INSPIRATION GALLERY
Download the latest technical information here.
Download the latest installation materials here.
A 10-year panel and a 15-year system warranty are available for this product.
Symphony® m is a mineral fiber ceiling panel offering the following sustainable performance metrics which can contribute to credits under current environmental building point systems:
- High recycled content - up to 62%
- High USDA Biobased content at 98%
- Declare Label / LBC Red List Free
- Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) available