Innovative, large-format perforated gypsum panels create unique ceiling and wall solutions
The innovative collection of Gyptone® BIG™ perforated gypsum ceilings includes 5 unique perforation options: BIG Sixto 63, BIG Sixto 65, BIG Quattro 41, BIG Quattro 46 and BIG Line 6.
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth, paintable surface simplifies installation and maintenance, ensuring long, sustainable life
- Suitable for direct or suspended screw mounting - screw attached to CertainTeed Drywall suspension systems
- Complementary Gyptone ceiling tiles available for each pattern
- Designed with tapered edges for easy installation and finishing
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) & Health Product Declaration (HPD) available
- Access panels enable near-sealess integraion to enable easy plenum access
Gyptone BIG panels provide a range of sound absorption (between 0.60 - 0.85 NRC) depending on the perforation pattern and whether applied to the ceiling or wall. CAC values of 35 can be reached when used with CertainTeed Insulation. Please consult the data page for specific values by product.
- Conference Rooms
- Public Lobbies
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical information for each Gyptone BIG product including specifications, maintenance instructions, and safety Data sheets.
- Quattro 41: 8 even-sized sections of etched 12mm square perforations
- Quattro 46: 8 even-sized sections of etched 12mm square perforations. Smaller perforated area than Quattro 41
- Sixto 63: 8 even-sized sections of etched 11mm hexagonal perforations
- Sixto 65: 3 even-sized sections of etched 11mm hexagonal perforations
- Line 6: repeating pattern of 80mm x 6mm rectangular perforations
Download installation instructions for Gyptone BIG products, as well as access panels here. Please note, there are separate installation instructions for ceiling and wall applications.
A member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), CertainTeed Ceilings leads the industry as designer and developer of acoustical ceiling and wall solutions that promote sustainable design. We adhere to sustainable design transparency—including raw material content,manufacturing and shipping, as well as offering Environmental Product Declarations on many of our ceiling products. To simplify the LEED certification process, the ecoScorecard calculator tool allows you to search, evaluate and document the specific green characteristics of our products. To start a seach click on the ecoScorecard Icon on the right side of the page.
Additional sustainability documentation available to download here.