Adaptable acoustics and design possibilities to surpass your imagination
Gyptone® BIG™ Curve large-format boards have decorative perforated gypsum holes with acoustical tissue backing giving panels up to a 0.80 NRC
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 3 perforation patterns: Line 6, Sixto 63, Quattro 41
- Can be curved up to a 10' radium (dry) or 5' radius (wet)
- Smooth, paintable surface, simplifies installation and maintenance
- Tapered edges for easy installation and finishing
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) & Health Product Declaration (HPD) available
- Healthcare Facilities
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical information for each Gyptone BIG product including specifications, maintenance instructions, and safety Data sheets.
- Quattro 41: 8 even-sized sections of etched 12mm square perforations
- Sixto 63: 8 even-sized sections of etched 11mm hexagonal perforations
- Line 6: repeating pattern of 80mm x 6mm rectangular perforations
Download installation instructions for Gyptone BIG products.
Our Ecomedes Sustainable Product Platform allows you to quickly access the product information and certifications you need, calculate contributions to LEED and other green building rating systems and create and save a group of products using the project feature. The information is free to access and always up to date. You can sign up for an account using your name and an email and start specifying!
Ecomedes allows the AEC Community, Designers and Owners to find, compare and optimize the selection of sustainable building products for any project based on environmental characteristics such as certifications, ecolabels, and contributions to green building rating systems.