Adaptable acoustics and design possibilities to surpass your imagination
Gyptone® BIG™ Curve large-format boards have decorative perforated gypsum holes with acoustical tissue backing giving panels up to a 0.80 NRC
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 3 perforation patterns: Line 6, Sixto 63, Quattro 41
- Can be curved up to a 10' radium (dry) or 5' radius (wet)
- Smooth, paintable surface, simplifies installation and maintenance
- Tapered edges for easy installation and finishing
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) & Health Product Declaration (HPD) available
- Healthcare Facilities
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical information for each Gyptone BIG product including specifications, maintenance instructions, and safety Data sheets.
- Quattro 41: 8 even-sized sections of etched 12mm square perforations
- Sixto 63: 8 even-sized sections of etched 11mm hexagonal perforations
- Line 6: repeating pattern of 80mm x 6mm rectangular perforations
Download installation instructions for Gyptone BIG products.
A member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), CertainTeed Ceilings leads the industry as designer and developer of acoustical ceiling and wall solutions that promote sustainable design. We adhere to sustainable design transparency—including raw material content,manufacturing and shipping, as well as offering Environmental Product Declarations on many of our ceiling products. To simplify the LEED certification process, the ecoScorecard calculator tool allows you to search, evaluate and document the specific green characteristics of our products. To start a seach click on the ecoScorecard Icon on the right side of the page.
Additional sustainability documentation available to download here.