Ecophon Focus™ A & E offer superior sound absorption in a smooth panel with primed edges and a glass tissue backing
Features & Benefits:
- Superior sound absorption (NRC 0.95) for spaces that require robust acoustic performance
- Available in 16 colors to enable design flexibility
- Easy-to-clean AkutexTM FT white finish has perfect light diffusion (+99%)
- Certified compliant with California Department of Public Health Standard Method Version 1.1, 2010 for VOC emission
- Durable edges resist damage from handling; Reveal option features full-painted edges
- Open Plan Offices
- Classrooms & Libraries
- Conference Rooms
- Private Offices
- Nurse's Stations
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical infomation including the 3-Part Specs, Maintenance instructions and Safety Data Sheet here.
Download installation and pre-installation instructions here for Focus A & E.
An Ecophon 10-year warranty is available for this product.
Download Sustainability documentation here, including EPDs and Recycled Content information. For full sustainability information, please visit EcoScorecard.