Silver Star Contractors meet the stringent requirements for workmanship and financial stability set by CertainTeed Commercial Roofing. And they have a proven record of quality workmanship and good business practices.
Benefits of the program include:
To become a SilverStar Roofer, your company must:
- Offer No-Dollar-Limit (NDL) warranties up to 12 years
- Access to myEDGE website
- Access to CTNDL.com (NDL warranty site)
- Carry workers' compensation and liability insurance coverage and be properly licensed according to the regulations in force governing commercial roofing contractors in their markets
- Have been in business at least three years, OR CertainTeed must have inspected at least three roofing projects
- Submit a complete company credit history and be credit-worthy based on CertainTeed's sole determination
- Must adhere to the code of ethics.
For more information, contact your Local Commercial Territory Manager.