When it comes to weathering the elements, XT 30 IR offers a level of impact resistance that leads the strip shingle class that provides a level of protection that's far from every day. This easy-to-install shingle is built on an extra-strength fiberglass base, and coated with high-grade mineral granules embedded in protective, water-resistant asphalt.
- Durable, beautifully color-blended line of shingles.
- Manufactured with self-sealing adhesive strips.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
- Impact resistant: UL 2218 Class 4 rating
- Fiberglass-based construction
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for XT™ 30 IR. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- 30-year, limited transferable warranty
- 5-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter® warranty (on available colors) against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 5-year, 70 mph wind-resistance warranty