Presidential Solaris® is a cool roof shingle designed to replicate the look of hand-split wood shakes while providing a durability and strength that outperforms wood. With two laminated layers of high-quality asphalt that provide durability and dimensionality, and innovative cool roof technology offers a traditional color palette that also can help you save on your energy costs, Presidential Solaris an easy choice for eco-friendly living.
All colors are rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and can be used to comply with 2016 California Title 24, Part 6, Cool Roof Requirements.
Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other "green" programs.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- Distinctive sculpted, rustic look
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free of manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Presidential Solaris®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart protection
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required