Presidential Solaris® is a solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle designed to replicate the look of authentic wood shakes, delivering the charm of hand-split wood shakes with durability and strength that out performs wood. Presidential Solaris' innovative technology produces a shingle that reflects solar energy in a traditional color palette. With its unique sculptured tabs, Presidential Solaris provides distinct styling, depth and dimension of wood shakes.
All colors are rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and can be used to comply with the 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements.
Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other "green" programs. And, our palette of rich, authentic colors makes Presidential Solaris an easy choice for eco-friendly living.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- Distinctive sculpted, rustic look
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free of manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Presidential Solaris®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart protection
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required