Presidential Solaris® is a solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle designed to replicate the look of authentic wood shakes, delivering the charm of hand-split wood shakes with durability and strength that out performs wood. Presidential Solaris' innovative technology produces a shingle that reflects solar energy in a traditional color palette. With its unique sculptured tabs, Presidential Solaris provides distinct styling, depth and dimension of wood shakes.
All colors are rated by Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) and meets California's Title 24 requirements for cool steep slope roofing.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- Distinctive sculpted, rustic look
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free of manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Presidential Solaris®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart protection
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required