Presidential Shake is the original luxury shingle created to replicate the look of cedar shakes with the performance of fiber glass construction. Presidential Shake shingles deliver the charm and character of hand-split wood shakes with the durability and strength that presides over wood in virtually every surrounding.
- Detailed, intricate design work went into this tab design for a truly distinct sculpted, dimensional appearance
- This laminate looks like the old, original wood shake look shingle
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass base construction
- 355 lbs per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Presidential Shake®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty that covers 100% of replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.
Presidential Shake® asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.