The industry's first ‘architectural-style strip, Patriot is a single-layered asphalt shingle that uses CertainTeed’s advanced color technology to mimic the depth of multi-layered shingles. Plus, with a 30 year warranty against manufacturing defects, you can stand tall knowing that Patriot is a smart and affordable roofing choice.
- A 'heavyweight' in the strip shingle class, offering longer life and greater resistance to weathering that standard strip shingles
- Ten year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Certified by Underwriter Laboratories (UL) as compliant with quality standards for wind, fire and tear resistance
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
- Fiberglass composition
- 215 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Patriot. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- 30-year, limited transferable warranty
- 8-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter® warranty (on available colors) against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 10-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
Patriot asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.