Landmark Solaris® PLATINUM from CertainTeed Roofing is a brilliant energy-saving breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work.
Landmark Solaris is a steep-slope, solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that can reflect solar energy and radiate heat far better than traditional roofing shingles, reducing your roof's temperature in the summer.
With Landmark Solaris PLATINUM, you get a fresh, bright color palette but with an industry-leading solar reflectance value of over 40%.
Blending ecological technology and innovative performance, Landmark Solaris roofing is more durable than traditional shingles. The reflective technology reduces "thermal shock," the expansion and contraction of exterior building materials.
Rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and can be used to comply with the 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements.
Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other "green" programs. And, our palette of rich, authentic colors makes Landmark Solaris PLATINUM an easy choice for eco-friendly living.
All colors meet ENERGY STAR® standards for solar reflectance and thermal emissivity.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 250 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing locations.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark Solaris® PLATINUM. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required
Landmark® PLATINUM asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.