CertainTeed's CT 20 is a tough, one-piece shingle that is ideal for situations where the high-quality roofing products are called for at an economical price. Installation is fast and easy, helping to minimize roofing time and occupant disruption. Built on a strong fiberglass base, this shingle stands tough against the elements and comes backed by an industry-leading manufacturer's warranty.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
- Fiberglass composition
- 196 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for CT 20. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- 20-year, limited transferable warranty
- 3-year SureStart™ warranty that covers 100% of replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects
- 5-year warranty against winds up to 60 mph
CT™ 20 asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.