From the sweep of a Victorian frame to the symmetry of a Colonial gable, the preservation of timeless architecture accented by steeply pitched roofs is a hallmark of the Carriage House luxury shingle. Carriage House has been painstakingly designed to evoke a unique, hand-crafted look. Equal measures of craftsmanship and architectural creativity are at play in this shingle. With cut-away corners and wide, dark shadow lines, Carriage House creates a one-of-a-kind look of scalloped-edge natural slate—offering the perfect roofline for your home. And the level of protection provided by Carriage House's super-heavyweight construction makes for a perfect pitch.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Four-layer coverage when applied
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Carriage House®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110-mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.
Carriage House® asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.