Education Credentials - Solar Roofing Specialist
Show prospective customers your company is committed to craftsmanship and professionalism.
What's in It for Your Company?
- Highest required number of tested installers and supervisors in the industry.
- Standardized workmanship and knowledgeable salespeople.
- Ability to sell and install Solstice Panels and Solstice Shingles.
- When you install a CertainTeed Solstice solar energy System you are exclusively authorized to offer 25-year workmanship warranty for CertainTeed Solstice Panel and Solstice Shingle systems. That means, in the event of a manufacturing defect, you and your customers are fully covered.
- Solar Rewards– Receive $5,000 of co-branded marketing such as wearables and advertising available every 2 years.
- Select access to CertainTeed’s Solar Design and Proposal Tools.
- Exclusive access to MyEDGE, CertainTeed’s online warranty registration.
- Training support through CertainTeed's virtual solar training program.
- Marketing and sales support that highlights your company credential.
How Does Your Company Earn It?
- Company must be in business for at least 5 years or has operated a Solar Master or Select Solar Master for at least one year.
- The company's job supervisors must either (a) all have Solar Roofing Specialist installer training; (b) at least 25% of the company's job supervisors have Master Craftsman Select BiPV installer training; (c) or take a 40 hr NABCEP course with hands-on training or equivalent.
- The owner signs and the company agrees to abide by the program code of ethics.
- Company must have and provide proof of current liability and workers' comprehensive insurance coverage as required by CertainTeed. Coverage limits must be as required by local, state and federal law.
- Company must install at least 20 CertainTeed Solar Energy Systems annually.
*Third party training, such as Solar Energy International PV101 or equivalent, are acceptable means of fulfilling this training requirement.
Find out if you've got what it takes to be a Solar Roofing Specialist
Additional Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org