What's in It for Your Company
- Highest required number of tested installers and supervisors in the industry.
- Standardized workmanship and knowledgeable salespeople.
- When you install a CertainTeed Solstice solar energy System you are exclusively authorized to offer 25-year workmanship warranty for CertainTeed Solar Panel system. That means, in the event of a manufacturing defect, you and your customers are fully covered.
- Solar Rewards– Receive $5,000 of co-branded marketing such as wearables and advertising available every 2 years.
- Exclusive access to MyEdge, CertainTeed’s online warranty registration.
- Training support through CertainTeed’s virtual solar training program.
- Marketing and sales support that highlights your company credential.
How Does Your Company Earn It?
- Company must be in business for at least 5 years, OR has operated a Solar Master for at least one year.
- The company’s job supervisors must either (a) all have Master Craftsman Solar installer training; (b) at least 25% of the company’s job supervisors have Master Craftsman Select Solar installer training; or (c) take a 40 hr. NABCEP course with hands-on training or equivalent.
- The owner signs and the company agrees to abide by the program code of ethics.
- Company must have and provide proof of current liability and workers’ comprehensive insurance coverage as required by CertainTeed. Coverage limits must be as required by local, state and federal law.
- Company must install at least 20 CertainTeed Solar Energy Systems annually.
Not quite ready yet? See whether becoming a Solar Master is a better fit.
Additional Questions? email@example.com