Earning this advanced level credential demonstrates that your company has expertise in the metal roofing business. Achieving CertainTeed MetalMaster (CMM) status tells customers you're one of the best in the business.
- Exclusive access to: MyEDGE website, Business Resources Catalog, Business Education/Training, etc.
- Marketing and sales support: CMM Sales brochures, product literature, CMM credentialed certificate plus a priority listing on CertainTeed's Find-a-Pro website including an extended company profile page
- Authorized to offer the Matterhorn(R) Silver Limited Lifetime warranty which provides a higher level of coverage for a Matterhorn(R) metal roof. This is one of the strongest product warranties in the metal roofing industry.
- MetalMoneyTM - Receive rebates for your purchases of Matterhorn(R) metal panels (shake, slate & tile).
- 6 CMM logo hats and shirts
- 12 CMM Lead Detective mailings per year
- 20 CMM/CT metal roofing job yard signs per year
- 1 CMM advertising banner
- CertainTeed will send a Customer TrackRecord™ Survey to all registered CertainTeed metal roof jobs on your behalf and you will be able to view your customer-satisfaction ratings online
- At least 5 years' experience in the metal roofing business
- All metal crew job supervisors and 50% of installers must pass the CertainTeed Metal Installer (CMI) online test
- Signs and agrees to abide by the program code of ethics and operating agreement
- Company owner agrees to register all CertainTeed metal roofs installed
- Company owner agrees to warranty their workmanship for 2 years to the customer for all CertainTeed metal roofs installed
- Properly licensed
- Liability and workers compensation insurance must be current and on file with CertainTeed
- Annual sales target of CertainTeed metal roofs is 25 jobs or 1,000 squares
Additional Questions? Call (800)404-9880.