Groove Spiral Duct Liner In Seconds
The Glass Master SG-420 Grooving Machine fabricates high quality fiberglass spiral duct in seconds, grooving duct board 40 to 50 times faster than standard hand cutting techniques. Four drive rollers and a ¾ hp motor provide the grip and power to quickly pull duct board through the 21 tools required to form spiral duct liner. The SG-420 also grooves board for square and rectangular duct.
The SG-420 spiral duct liner grooving tools utilize precision-ground and hardened blades, producing clean grooves and consistent dimensions. The tool set includes (19) - 18° Vee blades, (1) - 9° Flap blade, and (1) standard cut-off blade. Square and rectangular duct is grooved with SG-220 cutting tools. Quick release clamps on all tools allow for fast and easy adjustment.
- Rugged structural steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Foot-actuated switch for safe, dependable operation.
- Easy access to all working parts.
- Swivel casters, two with brakes
- Tool Sets with blades for 1", 1-1/2" and 2" board
- Board support arms (set of 3)
- Catch table
- Tool support bar
See the Tools and Accessories page for a complete list of available accessories, tool holders and blades.
- Length: 130"
- Depth: 41"
- Height: 49"
- Weight: 1,500 lbs
- Power requirements: 120V, single phase, 50hz or 60hz. Less than 15 amps required at maximum load.
- Board feed rate: one linear foot per second (0.3 m/s)