Health Product Declarations (HPDs)
What is a Health Product Declaration (HPD)?
- An HPD is an open standard, through which manufacturers report what makes up their product and any hazards that consumers need to be made aware of. This is another step CertainTeed Gypsum is taking to provide total transparency by sharing our claims, and showing that CertainTeed Gypsum is taking the necessary steps to improve the environment and overall health of our consumers and end-users.
Committed to ecological transparency, CertainTeed Gypsum has introduced Health Product Declarations (HPDs). Teaming up with the Health Product Declaration Collaborative™, CertainTeed Gypsum has developed HPDs to further provide a vehicle for transparency.
- Easi-Lite and Paper Faced Gypsum Board HPD
- Type X Panels HPD (Regular, Extreme Abuse, Extreme Impact, Veneer, Soffit, Sheathing)
- Type C Panels HPD (½” and 5/8”, plus Veneer, Soffit, Abuse Resistant)
- M2Tech Drywall Panels HPD (1/2” and 5/8”, plus 1” Shaftliner)
- SilentFX QuickCut Drywall Panels HPD(1/2” and 5/8”)
- GlasRoc Sheathing HPD (1/2” and 5/8”)
- GlasRoc Shaftliner HPD (1”)
- GlasRoc Interior HPD
- GlasRoc Tile Backer HPD (1/2" and 5/8")
- No-Coat Corners HPD
- AquaBead Corners HPD
- Levelline Corners HPD
- Marco Spark-Perf Tape and 94# Tape HPD