CertainTeed LEVELLINE® Flexible Corner Trim outperform at every angle.
Levelline Flex is a corner bead that features a polymer core with a built-in flexible hinge that flexes to any inside or outside corner angle. Levelline Flex is perfect for cathedral ceilings, inside and outside corners, bay windows and archways because it easily adjusts to all angles, eliminating pre-measuring and pre-creasing, saving valuable installation time.
- 100' roll - 318058
Levelline Product Video Spotlight
Get Inspired and Learn More
Levelline Flex Product Data:
- Packaging: 100' (30.5 m) rolled lengths, 12 rolls per carton
- Copolymer center thickness approximately: .034" (1 mm)
- Copolymer edge thickness approximately: .02" (0.5 mm)
- Total flange width: 1.38" (35 mm)
- Copolymer flange width: .88" (22 mm)
- Paperboard edge flap: .5" (13 mm)
- Storage: Protect from excess moisture. Do not stack material more than 2 pallets high. Rotate stock.
For complete Technical Information, please see the Product Data and Submittal Sheets.
- Apply all-purpose joint compound to corner.
- press LEVELLINE trim into position and straighten.
- Using a 4" finishing knife, remove excess mud and let dry
- Use a 6" finishing knife to skim over corner, let dry. Sand and finish
For complete installation details, please see the Installation Guide or Install Like the Pros.
Since methods and condition of application such as temperature, humidity and over thinning are beyond our control, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc. (CertainTeed) will not be responsible for the failure of this product when not used according to directions and specifications and accepted standards of procedure inherent in drywall application; or when reasonable allowance is not made by the user for adverse weather and job conditions. However, if this product proves to be defective, maximum liability shall be limited to replacement of the material only or refund of the purchase price. This shall be the full limit whatsoever of CertainTeed's liability. All claims shall be submitted in writing to CertainTeed within thirty days from the date of discovery. State/Provincial or Federal laws may provide rights in addition to this warranty that cannot be modified or excluded.
CertainTeed Gypsum is committed to sustainability. Our manufacturing facilities, located throughout North America, provide regional material coverage and operate with a responsible and environmentally conscious ethic that includes reclamation, preservation of natural resources, recycling and waste management. We are continually looking for ways to reduce our impact on the environment while meeting customer demand for sustainable products that deliver comfort, protection and performance.
For more information, please see our Sustainability Brochure.