FlintEDGE® Expansion Joint is a multi-part assembly design to facilitate the horizontal and lateral movement of curbs or roof sections.
Roof to Roof
CertainTeed's roof-to-roof expansion joint features a snap-on cap for ease of installation and improved aesthetic appearance.
Roof to Wall
CertainTeed's roof-to-wall expansion joint features a metal cap for ease of installation and improved aesthetic appearance.
- Articulatory cleat and rail permits horizontal and lateral movement of curbs and roof sections.
- Weatherproof cap easily locks onto cleats without exterior fasteners.
- Sheet metal components enable low-cost design variations in size to fit job conditions.
- Exterior cap is available in 24 prefinished Kynar 500® colors. Anodize finish available upon request.
- Standard sizes to fit expansion joint opening of 2", 3", or 4". Custom sizes upon request.
For detailed installation instructions, including diagrams, please refer to the installation guide.
CertainTeed offers four low-slope roof system warranty options: Limited Warranty on Materials, Limited Warranty on Systems, No Dollar Limit (NDL) Limited Warranty and Full System NDL Limited Warranty. CertainTeed warranty durations are based on a combination of system specification and product selection. Please download an overview of these warranty options for details. Consult with your contractor or CertainTeed Territory Manager to determine which warranty is best for your project.
CertainTeed offers standard low-slope roof system warranty durations between ten and twenty-five years. Additionally, Gold Star Contractors can increase warranty durations by 25% by engaging in an Integrity Maintenance Agreement with their client.