Symphony® m, a mineral fiber panel, provides excellent sound absorption and blocking plus washability, with a superior finish and exceptional durability.
Part of the Symphony Collection, a series of smooth ceilings with design flexibility, Symphony m can be combined with Symphony, Adagio®, and Tufcore™ to provide matching visuals with differing acoustic performance within the same space.
To learn how acoustic solutions can complement your design visual, click here.
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth visual coupled with a superior finish, exceptional durability, and outstanding cleanability
- Excellent sound absorption (up to NRC 0.75) and noise blocking (CAC 33-41)
- Exceeds FGI Guidelines for cleanability and acoustic performance in healthcare applications.
- Certified clean room component to ISO Class 4 (highest among comparable products).
- Compliant with LEED® for Schools Classroom acoustic prerequisite
- Private offices
- Conference rooms
- Doctors' offices & patient rooms
Symphony m is available in the SmartFit Panel Series, which includes popular sizes for integration alongside linear lighting, ventilation, and utility areas, and is compatible with the SmartFit Yoke Accessory.
Get Inspired and Learn More
View Technical Information.
Refer the Submittal Sheet, 3-Part Spec and pdfs for the most up to date information.
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product.
Symphony® m is a mineral fiber ceiling panel offering the following sustainable performance metrics which can contribute to credits under current environmental building point systems:
- High recycled content of 54% (54% pre-consumer / 0% post-consumer)
- High light reflectance (0.90)
- Superior sound absorption range (0.70 - 0.75 NRC)
- VOC compliance to CDPH / EHLB / Standard Method V1.1-2010
- Health Product Declaration
- Environmental Product Declaration