Symphony® m, a mineral fiber panel, provides excellent sound absorption and blocking plus washability, with a superior finish and exceptional durability.
Part of the Symphony Collection, a series of smooth ceilings with design flexibility, Symphony m can be combined with Symphony, Adagio®, and Tufcore™ to provide matching visuals with differing acoustic performance within the same space.
To learn how acoustic solutions can complement your design visual, click here.
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth visual coupled with a superior finish, exceptional durability, and outstanding cleanability
- Excellent sound absorption (NRC 0.70) and noise blocking (33-41)
- Exceeds FGI Guidelines for cleanability and acoustic performance in healthcare applications.
- Certified clean room component to ISO Class 4 (highest among comparable products).
- Compliant with LEED® for Schools Classroom acoustic prerequisite
- Private offices
- Conference rooms
- Doctors' offices & patient rooms
Get Inspired and Learn More
View Technical Information.
Refer the Submittal Sheet, 3-Part Spec and pdfs for the most up to date information ®
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product
Symphony® m is a mineral fiber ceiling panel offering the following sustainable performance metrics which can contribute to credits under current environmental building point systems:
- High recycled content of 54% (54% pre-consumer / 0% post-consumer)
- High light reflectance (0.90)
- Superior sound absorption range (0.70 - 0.75 NRC)
- VOC compliance to CDPH / EHLB / Standard Method V1.1-2010
- Health Product Declaration
- Environmental Product Declaration