Ideal for demanding healthcare applications, Symphony® m Rx provides acoustic performance coupled with superior stain resistance and water repellency.
Part of the Symphony Collection, a series of smooth ceilings with design flexibility, Symphony m Rx, can be combined with Symphony, Adagio®, and Tufcore™ products to provide matching visuals with differing acoustic performance within the same space.
To learn how acoustic solutions can complement your design visual, click here.
Features & Benefits:
- Offering exceptional durability and scrubbability, the Symphony RX series is cleanable with most sanitizing chemicals and wash tested to 2,000+ cycles
- Excellent sound absorption (up to NRC 0.75) and noise blocking (CAC 35)
- Suited as clean room component to ISO Class 3 (highest among comparable products)
- Exceeds FGI Guidelines for cleanability and acoustic performance in most healthcare applications
- Satisfies USDA/FSIS guidelines for sanitary applications (commercial kitchens) and approved for use in federally registered Canadian food establishments
- High light reflectance enhances conventional lighting, which can reduce eye fatigue and strain
- Patient rooms
- Emergency & treatment rooms
- Kitchen & food prep areas
- Semi-Restricted Surgical Areas
Get Inspired and Learn More
Refer to the Submittal Sheet, 3-Part Spec, and additional pdfs for the most up to date information.
Refer the Submittal Sheet, 3-Part Spec and pdfs for the most up to date information.
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product.
View Sustainability Information.