TAKING BEAUTY TO NEW HEIGHTS.
The latest introduction to our Tavola Series of Beams & Baffles, Tavola Tall features an expanded breadth of profile heights and undulating profiles to enable greater design flexibility.
With the support of our full-service, collaborative team comprised of designers, product managers, engineers, and operations, you can turn your custom design into a lived reality with our Tavola Tall Beam and Baffle Series of lightweight aluminum solutions.
- Multitude of profile dimensions up to 12' long
- 1", 1.5", and 2" width - available in multiple depths up to 15"
- Very high acoustical performance up to 1.10 apparent NRC
- Factory-assembled end cap profiles
- Designed for easy plenum access
- Perforation patterns provide elevated acoustics
- Hidden scissor clips mount to standard heavy-duty 15/16" T-grid suspension
- Waste reduction with factory fabricated dimensional material
- Downweight: reduce dead load with lightweight aluminum
- Compatible with industry standard lighting, HVAC, speaker, fire safety and security services
- High recycled aluminum content
- No VOCs: No added urea-formaldehyde
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Substrate: Aluminum
- Warranty: 1 year
- Seismic rating: Zones A, B, C, D, E, F
- Fire rating: Class A Fire Rated per ASTM E84
- Painted or anodized metal: Flame spread: ≤ 25, Smoke ≤ 50
- Film on metal: Flame spread: ≤ 25, Smoke ≤ 50 (for interior applications)
- Weight: Varies 0.5 - 2.0 lbs/sq. ft.
- Wind load: N/A
- Recycled content: Up to 85%
- Light reflectance (LR) Coefficient per ASTM E1264 & ASTM E1477:
- Cotton White: LR = 0.81
Colors and Finishes
REVIT, CAD & PDF
Hunter Douglas Ceilings & Walls from CertainTeed designs, engineers and manufactures ceiling systems that optimize interior environmental quality, material resources and energy usage by incorporating sustainable materials and employing sustainable practices in our manufacturing processes. Solutions from CertainTeed may contribute to LEED BD+C and ID+C certification for schools, retail, hospitality, healthcare and commercial interiors.
Our ecoScorecard LEED calculator helps customers search and evaluate the impact of ceilings products against leading environmental rating systems. Using the most up-to-date data in the marketplace, ecoScorecard provides clear, concise product information as well as supporting documentation.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD Gold Certified ceilings contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.
From raw material extradition through final disposal or reuse, we can provide life-cycle assessments on many of our products environment and health impacts.