Superior, stain-resistant fiberglass ceiling panel
Features & Benefits:
- Certified compliant with California Department of Public Health Standard Method Version 1.1, 2010 for VOC emission
- Superior sound absorption (NRC 0.95)
- Superior stain resistance and water repellency
- Cleanable with most sanitizing chemicals and wash-tested to 2,000+ cycles
- Exceeds FGI Guidelines for cleanability and acoustic performance in most healthcare applications
- Satisfies USDA/FSIS guidelines for sanitary applications (commercial kitchens)
- Approved for use in federally registered Canadian food establishments
- Patient Rooms
- Emergency Rooms
- Treatment Rooms
- Kitchen/Food Prep Areas
- Semi-Restricted Surgical Areas
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical information, including the 3-part specification and maintenance instructions.
Download installation documentation here.
View Warranty Information.
Download the most up-to-date Sustainability Information.